Snake Oil Tavern Edit
This tavern is nestled deep in the southern residential district of Leilon and not easily accessible by a main road, requiring some twists and turns down back alleys to find. This location is not filled with the most scrupulous fellows.
The inn is a single storey wooden building, with unusually low ceilings. Accommodations consist of straw mats near the hearth. The inn has recently become infested by rats. There is a clearly marked fighting circle in the eastern portion of this tavern, however it is not currently in use. The innkeeper is an impulsive female human named Bilia. She is a retired assassin, and keeps a pair of sharp daggers at her belt.
- Cashew Bread and Curd Cheese, Mug of Mead (2 cp)
- Roasted Artichoke, Mug of Bitter (5 cp)
- Stewed Parsnip, Mug of Beer (4 cp)
- Barley Porridge, Mug of Ale (3 cp)
- Oat Bread and Soft Cheese, Mug of Bitter (3 cp)
- Oat Bread and Soft Cheese, Mug of Mead (4 cp)
- Salted Boar and Barley Biscuits, Tankard of Mead (10 cp)
- Roasted Shrimp and Watercress, Tankard of Mead (9 cp)
- Burga: Female Human Peasant, Good. Burga has curly black hair and large hazel eyes. She wears plain clothing and carries a long knife.
- Elegor: Male Elf Scholar, Neutral. Elegor is common in appearance, with curly silver hair and green eyes. He is truthful and fierce.